Lokmat media group organized the fourth season of NPL (Nagpur Premier League)- a football championship which was held from 4th January 2014 to 18th January 2014. The event been cast and set in Nagpur,had participation from six corporate owned teams. It enjoyed huge on ground promotion during the grand opening and closing ceremonies; and through erstwhile print media promotions run in-house by the media group.
Increase in traffic
Increase in Engagement
To create long lasting event impressions on social media & build ongoing audience engagement during the event via Facebook.
The main focus for Team Attrait was to build upon organic reach through social media. The task at
hand was creating original content- that will engage genuine Football fans to follow up the event in real time.
- Focusing on Facebook to optimize digital presence of Lokmat NPL Season IV by building an audience pool
- Connecting all social media activities via Facebook
- On-field team for Live updates as the game progresses
- Online Ads targeting Football enthusiasts not connected to NPL via Facebook
- Posting event photo-ops & videos of the crowd, celebrities & players in action
- Planning contests & bringing in a unique live-score board concept
Team Attrait covered all online & offline event promotions & activities to provide live feed and updates. A team of social media executives researched and established important mediums through which they started promoting the Facebook page backed by creativity content solutions.
- Ensured consistency in communication across all digital media feeds.
- Organic outreach pushed through by a compelling content strategy.
- We were able to garner close to 9,60,000 impressions and 12,000 clicks for online Ads.
- Created the most engaging ‘Social Shout-Out’ campaign by engaging audience in Facebook contests,sharing posts, comments and more.
- Upto 3000 likes for the Facebook page- over 45% still engaged, and awaiting next event updates.